Saturday 17 November 2012

Loads of stuff

Not been on for ages so thought i had better write some stuff, i now have a new website which i built and went live last weekend www.crystal-nails.org.uk  the old site is still up until i think 25th then it's gone for good.

Been a busy week for me, which makes a change, i am also doing a special offer next week on facebook on my page so if you haven't already liked my page www.facebook.com/SaraCrystalNails then pop along and do so!

Currently i am trying to get my likes up too 200 then i will pull a random name out and the person will get a free tan, so will be intresting to see how long it takes hopefully not to long though.

There is also a new QR code for my new site which i have put up above to help you find it quicker, i am starting college in march so will be adding new treatments to my buisness from june 2012.

www.crystal-nails.org.ukI  am still toying with the idea of skin care creams etc not fully decided as yet, but will keep you updated.

We are now on www.loveshellac.com which is a salon finder for your area so clients can find a Shellac salon this is a live site, so if a salon does not keep buying Shellac it will be removed from the site.

Well i think that's all from me now for now.....laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment